Senior Supply Chain Analyst- MM/WM (Remote)
Company: IT Associates
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Fulltime Direct Hire Position Location - 100% Remote w/10%
Our client is looking to add a Senior Analyst-Supply Chain MM/WM
that will be responsible for supporting and enhancing Supply Chain
applications, both SAP and integrated non-SAP applications.
Enhancements include business-driven and technical modifications,
interfaces. Primary support responsibility SAP MM and WM, including
integration with other SAP modules and external applications.
External applications may also be supported.
- SAP Supply Chain applications deliver Arkema supply chain
processes including direct and indirect purchasing and stock
management. Position collaborates with Business Process Owners and
iTeam groups, both global and regional as well as internal and
external. These are deployed on a worldwide scope (Americas,
Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Pacific Islands)
- Position will apply functional/ technical expertise in the area
of SAP Supply Chain and integrated applications.
- Follows and enforces internal IT policies and standards such
as: user support process, promote-to-production process,
development and testing practices, security policies, documentation
standards and communication practices.
- Follows internal IT project management methodologies and uses
- Supports the site HES policy and complies with all regulatory
and internal requirements
- Participates in HES activities provided by site management and
Arkema Inc. (e.g., Behavioral Base Safety, SafeStart, etc.)
- Supports and promotes the reporting of all health, safety,
environmental, near-miss, accident or injury incidents
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience - including 4+ years SAP Supply
Chain experience and technical aspects of supporting business
systems/applications and interfaces to non-SAP systems.
- Technically monitors developments and new software
- Collects, structures and formalizes the needs of the business
in terms of the requested enhancement of the applications, products
- Primary technical guide in the choice of solutions
- Primary contact for development team
- Team with a global, multi-cultural dimension
- Ability to communicate with business contacts (BPO / key users/
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Works independently and can provide direction to others on
- Manages self to meet commitments and project schedules.
- Builds and broadens professional knowledge.
- Builds trust using effective and professional communication,
customer service and team skills. Can facilitate strong team
relationships and teamwork across the organization and among a
Keywords: IT Associates, Greenville , Senior Supply Chain Analyst- MM/WM (Remote), Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!