Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Tanker truck driver
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $73,000 - $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,120-$1,360 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: 3 months or
greater CDL experienceJob ID: 202452Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- Home for 34-48-hours, typically on weekends.
- 5 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $3 more per hour by obtaining additional CDL
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of
- Live within 75 miles of Greenville, SC and live in Georgia,
North Carolina or South Carolina.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need one or
more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
(855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload
- Elite paid training - Learn how to master the unique work of
tanker driving with industry-leading orientation. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI186248447
Keywords: Schneider, Greenville , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Tanker truck driver, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!