Maintenance Tech - 3rd Shift
Posted on: September 22, 2022
141 Southchase Blvd Greenville, South Carolina
AUTOKINITON is a leading North American supplier of
propulsion-agnostic, structural automotive components and
assemblies. Our 100% vertical integration capabilities allow us to
offer our customers end-to-end engineering, manufacturing, and
in-house logistics. At Autokiniton, we are building a better
foundation for every vehicle on the road.
As a Maintenance Technician at AUTOKINITON, you are a part of the
2nd largest Body-in-White and frame supplier in North America!
Reasons you will love working here:
* Competitive Wages
* Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) benefits
Hours: Sunday: 10:15PM - 7AM; Monday - Thursday: 11PM - 7AM
Provide the necessary engineering or maintenance technical skills
to the Engineering, Maintenance and Operations departments to
achieve optimal levels of safety, quality, productivity and
delivery to assure internal and external customer satisfaction.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop and implement processes and procedures for
troubleshooting, operating and maintaining production equipment,
processes and plant facilities.
* Maintain updated drawing files and other engineering and
maintenance reference information.
* Conduct troubleshooting, repair and maintenance activities to
support maintenance and production.
* Support MRO activities such as spare part requisitioning, crib
organization, associating parts and equipment, and establishing
proper stock levels.
* Assist the Engineering and Maintenance leadership in coordinating
engineering and maintenance projects.
* Responsible for programming the robots, understanding programming
logic and robot controls and troubleshooting.
* Responsible for stabilizing processes by determining root cause
of process issues and implementing corrective actions as
* Support process improvement initiatives and activities throughout
* Support plant activities towards achieving customer awards and
Quality registration (ex. TS 16949, ISO 14001, etc.)
* Participate in root cause analysis and team problem solving
activities (ex. 8D reports, department meetings, etc.)
* Assist with plant activities to achieve quality, productivity and
cost reduction goals.
* Responsible for adhering to all OSHA required safety procedures
in performing daily work activities.
* Assure all safety devices are properly in place and utilized and
verify individual usage of personal protective equipment (PPE) by
the work team.
* Associates Degree in Manufacturing Processes, Robotics,
Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of six (6) years manufacturing or related technical, hand
* Proficient in troubleshooting and correcting work flow
* Ability to train and mentor others in root cause and problem
* Experience in applying lean manufacturing concepts.
* Computer literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
* Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and
* Ability to prioritize responsibilities in a fast paced work
* Ability to visualize and comprehend all aspects of a
manufacturing equipment and tooling, understand the relationships
of factors affecting a given situation, be attentive to detail, and
continually seek to improve work processes.
* Knowledge of automated processes including mechanical,
electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and control systems and how they
interact with each other.
* Working knowledge of: continuous improvement, project management,
facility engineering, process engineering, product engineering,
equipment technology/capabilities, plant capacity and general
* Ability to read and write in English and perform mathematical
PHYSICAL DEMANDS, WORK ENVIRONMENT AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Duties include but are not limited to: stand, walk, twist, bend,
lift, see, talk, and hear. May be required to travel. Frequently
exposed to moving mechanical parts, vibration and hazardous
Apply today to be a part of a winning team!
Keywords: Autokiniton, Greenville , Maintenance Tech - 3rd Shift, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!