Help Desk Analyst
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 25, 2022
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity as with a leading
home health organization, look no further. We have been recognized
as the #1 employer in the state for providing meaningful work to
our employees in addition to being named a 6X Top Workplace in
South Carolina! We have an immediate opening to serve as a Help
Desk Analyst in Greenville, SC. Help Desk Analyst is responsible
for supporting day to day support and administration, monitoring of
computer networks and end user support. Additional support
functions for this position include, but are not exclusive to,
computer hardware and software maintenance, telecommunications,
audio visual systems, and other operational functions as necessary.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 401K with company match
- HSA with company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance What you'll do:
- Work as a team member within the IT department.
- Ongoing communication with IT Director regarding project
status, current and or new issues, licensing needs and or issues,
work progress challenges.
- Ability to setup a LAN workstation on the current network.
- Maintain current LAN conditions, including backups, printing,
and system integrity.
- Excellent understanding of networking concepts in relationship
to data flow and design.
- Work with the IT department to analyze current systems and be
able to offer insight into integration and system design.
- Work with the IT department on suggestions and recommendations
for system migrations.
- Continuously monitor network activity to ensure data integrity
at all times.
- Continuously assess agency computer network and make
recommendations toward more effective use.
- Perform back-up responsibilities for the IT department in all
necessary administration functions that ensure continuous
availability and complete security.
- Report to IT Director Network and troubleshoot network
- Assist the IT department in the install and upgrade the systems
relating to virus protection software, spyware, firewall protection
- Assist the IT department in all other duties applicable to
ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the agency
network. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
- High School Diploma and 2-year technical college degree in
related field required
- Health Care experience preferable
- CompTIA A+ or MCITP Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- Preferred experience in the following:
- Microsoft Licensing
- Administration (Certification Preferred)
- SharePoint Administration/Development (Certification
- Azure AD
- Power BI
- Power Automate
- Power Apps
- PowerShell Scripting
- SQL DB Management
- VMWare vSphere
- Patch Management
- VMWare WorkSpaceOne
- Enterprise Application Deployment, Desktop/Mobile.
- Microsoft OS/Android/IOS
- Mobile Devices
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills #IHCUCORP
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Greenville , Help Desk Analyst, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!