Leasing Consultant Pt
Company: Tribridge Residential LLC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
TriBridge Residential is actively seeking to hire a Part-Time
Leasing Consultant for our Lofts at Greenville property, located in
Greenville, SC.As a PT Leasing Consultant, you will be in charge of
using your dynamic sales and marketing methods to provide superior
customer service to potential and current residents of our
multifamily community. You will maintain high occupancy levels by
using your skills to sell and demonstrate the value in our
community to prospective residents, thereby finalizing the sales
- Leasing apartments. Included in the overall responsibility of
leasing apartments is taking telephone inquiries, greeting
prospects, showing apartments, taking applications and deposits,
verifying information, following up with all prospects, and
ensuring that leases are renewed on a timely basis.
- Upholds a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere in the leasing
office and other areas where residents or prospective residents
- Answers incoming phone calls and handles each call accordingly,
whether it is a prospect call or a resident.
- Greets prospective residents, qualifies, determines needs and
preferences, and professionally presents community and specific
apartments while communicating features and benefits.
- Inspects models and market ready vacants daily to ensure
- Maintains awareness of market/industry conditions and trends.
Contributes ideas to the Property Manager for marketing the
community and for improving resident satisfaction. Conducts monthly
- Physically inspects the marketing path of the community on a
- Inventories office supplies on a periodic basis and reports
needs to the Property Manager.
- Maintain and restock caf-- and/or coffee bar.
- Update social media sites to market the community. Assist in
creating advertising campaigns and newsletters.
- Develop the online presence for the community by targeting new
followers and creating engaging content.
- Post information and photos from special events on social media
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word and
Excel software), as well as property management software preferably
- Knowledgeable of all lease-related documents and ability to
accurately complete the documents in a timely manner
- Proficient sales skills; prior sales experience
- Strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy
- Excellent organizational and communication skillsRequirements:
- Yardi experience preferred
- Must have a minimum of 6 -12 months of leasing experience in
the multi- family industry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and
drug screen successfully
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
- A desire to exceed and thrive in a fast-paced competitive
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people including
co-workers, vendors and customers
- Work Schedule: Saturdays are required and some evenings; (hours
may vary to meet the business needs of the community)
Keywords: Tribridge Residential LLC, Greenville , Leasing Consultant Pt, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!