Dispatcher-Transportation, FT, Evenings
Company: Prisma Health
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.Job
SummaryReceiving and documenting the coordination of trips timely,
accurately, legibly and complete. Proficient in all task on
transportation job description.Accountabilities
- Receives and documents patient transportation reports.
- Dispatches all transport trips in an acceptable time
- Be knowledgeable of the Patient Tracking system. Change
employee zones in the Patient Tracking to keep flow moving
- Be knowledgeable of telephone operations.
- Keep the dispatch office organized and efficient and keep the
noise levels down. Staff focused on the patient flow at all
times.Perform dispatching duties with telephone etiquette
- Assist CPT supervisor.
- Transport when necessary
- Knows all policies and procedures of Central Patient
- Attends Inservice and Staff meetings
- Be professional and kind and helpful to callers needing
assistant to put patients in the Patient Tracking
system.Supervisory/Management ResponsibilityThis is a
non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager,
director, or executive.Minimum Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience doing patient transportation in a hospital
settingRequired Certifications/Registrations/LicensesN/AIn Lieu Of
The Above Minimum RequirementsN/AOther Required Skills and
ExperienceN/AWork ShiftEvening (United States of
America)LocationGreenville Memorial Med CampusFacility1008
Greenville Memorial HospitalDepartment10087253 Patient
TransportationShare your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to
transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve.
The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in
every role here at Prisma Health.
Keywords: Prisma Health, Greenville , Dispatcher-Transportation, FT, Evenings, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!