Posted on: November 22, 2022
*Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts
nationwide and is now hiring a Floor Tech **in your area! With a
custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging
opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you
crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your
community, we'd love to have you on our team!*
*What We Offer!*
* Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
* Comprehensive Health Coverage
* Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
* Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Heavy housekeepers/floor care technicians are generally
responsible for the overall floor maintenance of hard surface and
carpet (dust and wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing,
shampooing, extraction & bonneting) of areas that include offices,
resident rooms, corridors, lobbies, entrances, stairwells and other
public areas such as dining rooms.
* Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
* Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well
established guidelines and assigned areas to ensure that quality
standards, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are
* The heavy housekeeper/floor technician is responsible for
satisfactory and timely completion of assigned cleaning area
according to schedule.
* Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to
supervisor in a timely fashion.
* Is responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of cleaning
solutions and adheres to all safety precautions.
* The heavy housekeeper/floor care technician is responsible for
collecting trash/recycling/soiled linen from the units and for the
proper disposal of trash/recycling/laundry in an outside/soiled
linen barrel container.
* Work involves pulling and pushing, carrying weight up to 50
pounds, twisting, bending and reaching from floor to waist height
and from waist to above head.
* Applies stripper to floors (slippery surface) to remove old wax
then refinishes floors with new wax product.
* Some outside work may be assigned, including policing
* Represents HCSG in a positive manner; is able to follow oral
instructions, is pleasant, tactful and courteous and cooperative
with supervisor, co-workers, residents and client staff.
* The heavy housekeeper/floor care technician consistently embodies
the characteristics necessary to drive the Company's Purpose,
Vision, Values, and DNA.
* A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
* Minimum 1 - years' experience in floor care preferred, but
on-site training is provided.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
* Must be able to be at work on time.
* Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate
effectively with stakeholders.
* Ability to cooperate with other employees.
* Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous
* Knowledge of how to strip, wax and burnish floors with minimal to
no assistance upon completion of initial training period.
* Must be able to accomplish all responsibilities without
supervision or other employee assistance after the training period
is completed, and do so without injury to oneself or other
* Must be able to fully understand and complete all
* Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
* Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
* Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
* Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
HCSG is one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and
nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out
motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm
commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample
opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where
the company has facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Greenville, SC 29611: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Floor care: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: SHC, Greenville , Floor Technician, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!