Behavior Technician (BT)
Company: Spectrum ABA
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Behavior Technician (BT)*
Classification: Hourly Non-Exempt
Status: Full-time/ Part-time
Reports To: BCBA/BCaBA
*Pay: *$19-$20 per hour
Responsible for providing intensive behavioral intervention
services to clients with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other
developmental delays in language, cognitive, adaptive behavior,
social-emotional, self-care, fine motor, gross motor and
The behavior technician is ultimately responsible for direct
delivery of the behavioral services to the children and families,
as well as accurate record keeping of case notes and excellent
communication with supervising BCaBA or BCBA about the program and
the progress of the behavior service plans. The Behavior Technician
maintains a weekly billable caseload of service hours as directed
by the Director of Operations.
*Essential Functions: *
* Provide direct therapy in individual and group sessions.
* Complete daily program data and maintain necessary documentation
in client's program book.
* Work with BCBA/BCaBA and implement individualized goals,
programs, and checklists as trained.
* Implement individualized treatment plan as written and directed
by case supervisor.
* Graph data as instructed.
* Maintain respect and confidentiality for all clients.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; bench marking state of-the-art
practices; participating in professional societies.
* Maintain and protect the well-being of all clients.
* Avoids legal challenges by keeping client information
* Possess a valid driver's license and meet South Carolina's
* Dependable transportation.
* Participate in training on an ongoing basis.
*Additional Functions: *
* Actively communicates Spectrum ABA's outreach efforts to
* Adheres to the mission, vision and values of Spectrum ABA
*Required Education and Experience: *
* High school diploma
* Complete 40-hour RBT online training program provided by Spectrum
ABA within first week of employment
* RBT credentialing required within 90 days from start date in
*Work Environment & Physical Demands: *
* Ability to stand and circulate for extended periods of time.
* Ability to see for purposes of reading laws and codes, rules and
policies, and other printed matter and observing students.
* Ability to hear and understand speech at normal speech levels, in
the English language.
* Ability to communicate so others will be able to clearly
understand normal conversation.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
* Moderate to high stress levels.
* Work fluctuates between a clinical, office, and home
* Regular contact with parents, community members, and outside
* Hazards: incumbent may be exposed to contact with individuals
displaying physically aggressive, self-abusive, or socially
* Ability and willingness to travel between client locations for
appointments as assigned in a punctual manner.
*Position Type/Expected Hours of Work*
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, hours will
fluctuate based on workload and client schedule. Occasional weekend
work based on client needs.
This position requires travel between client residences and/or the
center in the Upstate of South Carolina area.
*We Offer: *
* Free supervision hours for employees with a bachelor's degree,
currently enrolled in an ABA program
* Paid Time Off
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Short term disability insurance
* Company paid life insurance
* Referral bonus program
* Mileage reimbursement
* Performance bonuses
* All the necessary tools for the position
* Frequent oversight and on-site supervision by BCBAs
* Flexible schedule
Spectrum ABA, LLC does not discriminate in employment with regard
to race, creed, national origin, political affiliation, marital
status, age, gender, sexual orientation, or number of dependents.
As part of the Spectrum ABA, LLC team, no provider or employees
shall aid, coerce, or conspire to cause a termination or
resignation of another employee because of illegal discriminatory
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 - $20.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Spectrum ABA, Greenville , Behavior Technician (BT), Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!