Solar Consultant - Hiring Immediately
Company: Brite Solar Services
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Compensation:- Yearly average Salary between $85,000 -
- Competitive commission model plus bonuses.
- Pay-per-pitch safety net
- Periodic Incentives such as courses, trips, swag, and
- Clear, detailed fast-track to promotions
- Ability to earn residual/passive overrides.
About Brite Solar:Brite Solar is the fastest growing local name in
residential Solar Sales. Check us out at www.gobritesolar.com or on
Instagram at @britesolargroup
- Experience: Our team is home to more than 10 of the 0.01%
highest-producing reps in Solar today. Take advantage of their
mentorship and daily hand's-on training in order to go from
Solar-newbie to Expert Consultant in your first months.
- Tangible Two-way Value: Solar is one of the best examples of a
win-win scenario for both the customer and the representative.
Nowhere is that more true than here at Brite. Our platform offers
the freedom to hand-tailor your customer's experience at an
unmatched, affordable rate while earning the best commissions in
- Quick Upward Mobility: We grow fast, and attract future
industry leaders. Grow to become a capable team leader with us as
we expand country-wide.
We live by an employee-first mentality where we pour individualized
investment into the personal growth, potential, and development of
each representative. Our goal here at Brite is to provide you with
close mentorship from some of the most successful Solar Rep's in
Solar today so that you enjoy a long, lucrative, and fulfilling
career in the best industry on Earth!
- You will be responsible for approaching residential homes in a
door-to-door setting. The positive outcome of these interactions is
a set appointment. During your training period, you will work to
convert as many cold leads into interested customers as
- After completing your training period, you will be eligible to
receive warm, company-provided leads on a daily basis. Your
responsibility will be to convert as many of these warm leads into
closed sales as possible.
- Be self-motivated and take initiative by seeking out as many
opportunities to set solar appointments with qualified homeowners
- Educate homeowners on the value of ownership over their power,
monthly and yearly energy cost savings, government incentives, and
how they can benefit from the most abundant resource on earth: the
- Leverage your people-skills and product conviction to create an
environment that empowers each homeowner to choose green energy
over the expensive and unsustainable utility alternative.
- Flexible schedule: 40 hour per week minimum (full-time).
- Successfully complete online, classroom, and in-person Solar
- Reliable form of transportation.
Keywords: Brite Solar Services, Greenville , Solar Consultant - Hiring Immediately, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!