Engineer II (2nd and 3rd Shift Reliver)
Company: Hyatt Regency Greenville
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Hyatt Regency Greenville is seeking an experienced Maintenance
Engineer for their busy hotel! Compensation is based on experience.
Must have open availability, including nights and weekends. Company
benefits include 401k, employee discounts, and much more.
Essential Job Functions
- Inspects all operating systems and components of the hotel to
ensure they are operating properly, efficiently and safely, as
directed by Chief Engineer.
- Promptly responds to front desk reports of guest problems or
concerns, informs the front desk when action is complete so the
front desk can perform "Courtesy Call Back" telephone calls.
- Performs preventative maintenance, repairs, or makes
recommendations for repairs, as assigned: all
mechanical/electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, and plumbing systems,
all building components and furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Maintains the grounds daily, including landscaping and parking
areas in a clean, neat, safe and attractive manner.
- Performs the "PM" schedule on a timely basis, ensuring that all
elements of the guest room meet the standards of the brand.
- Performs painting, carpentry, plumbing, emergency carpet cleaning
and other jobs as necessary.
- Must be able to work split shifts 2nd and 3rd (Working four 10
Hours Shifts, 2nd Shift PM 1:00 pm to 11:30pm and 3rd Shift 9pm to
Keywords: Hyatt Regency Greenville, Greenville , Engineer II (2nd and 3rd Shift Reliver), Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!