Senior Construction Project Manager
Company: Denham-Blythe Company, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Denham-Blythe Company is a people-focused, design-build
construction company committed to providing the best possible
construction service in the industry. We exceed expectations in
order to earn clients' trust for life. Founded in 1976,
Denham-Blythe has completed over 10,000 projects to date, with 90%
of our projects with repeat clients.
We are currently seeking a Senior Construction Project Manager for
our Greenville, SC office. The Senior Project Manager (PM)
initiates and coordinates all aspects of the construction process,
including hiring contractors and working with engineers,
architects, vendors, and working with in-house carpentry and
concrete crews. Responsible for overseeing project development from
start to finish. The Senior PM builds long term relationships with
customers serving their needs in the construction and engineering
- Manages multiple projects at various stages of work.
- Consults with customers to determine functional and spatial
requirements of new structures or renovations, and prepares
information regarding design, specifications, materials, color,
equipment, estimated costs and construction schedules.
- Administers construction contracts and conducts progress
meetings as driven by the customer to monitor the job's performance
and safety schedule.
- Coordinates with the in-house design team to generate drawings
used for the pricing of work and the construction of the
- Works with the owner to ensure their design and budget goals
- Oversees the process of preparing drawings and specification
documents for the project and design review.
- Collaborates with the estimating department on the
advertisement and bidding of projects.
- Responsible for ensuring all state and local permits and
licenses are obtained.
- Responsible for managing the financial aspects of the job
internally and with sub-contractors. Provides accurate cost and
- Responsible for coordinating the billing of jobs and tracking
payments from owners.
- Works with superintendents to monitor construction progress,
including worker productivity and compliance with building and
- Demonstrates overall understanding of the project by generating
schedules that address the development of the project, including
design/engineering, scheduling, bidding, buy out, construction, and
- Reacts to challenges that can arise from weather or owner
requested changes and finds solutions to minimize delay to the
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to produce high
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet stated customer-initiated deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes in schedule and design
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, construction management,
engineering, or business
- Five to ten years of project management experience
- 10+ years of experience in the industrial construction
- Must be willing to submit to a Drug Screen and Background
- Must be eligible for work in the United States
Denham-Blythe Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Denham-Blythe Company, Inc, Greenville , Senior Construction Project Manager, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!