Company: Easlan Management Company
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Easlan Management Company is seeking a highly motivated and
enthusiastic individual to serve as a Maintenance Associate for
Park West Apartments in Greenville, SC. This position will be part
time Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm with some flexibility. -The
Maintenance Associate is responsible for the upkeep of grounds,
amenities, building exteriors, building breezeways, leasing office,
parking lots and other community buildings of multi-family
residential apartments. This position is also responsible for
assisting with general maintenance repairs, apartment make-readies,
and preventive maintenance. This is a great opportunity for someone
interested in learning more about the maintenance field and receive
ground up training to expand your career! - -I. - ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities,
building exteriors, breezeways and leasing office, apartment model,
parking lots and other community buildings.
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community
perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including
remove trash from vacant apartments prior to make-ready.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal (if applicable).
- Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available
apartments, models, clubhouse, building exteriors, and/or common
areas to the Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager.
- Walk property daily to look for needed maintenance and
liability hazards and report to Maintenance Supervisor/Property
- Assisting maintenance with cleaning and pressure washing
breezeways, building exteriors, and sidewalks.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment and apartments per
the Company's schedule.
- Work with Community Manager/Maintenance Supervisor to determine
supplies and equipment needs.
- Assist with hazardous weather problems, fires, floods, freezes,
- Perform any and all other duties as requested or assigned by
the Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager.II. QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a valid driver's license and means of immediate
transportationOur company provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Easlan Management Company, Greenville , Maintenance Associate, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!