Epic Service Desk (EMR) Analyst (Full-Time, Variable Shift)
Company: Prisma Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.Job
SummaryThe person in this position is responsible for investigating
and resolving moderate to complex software problems for Epic
systems and services. This person maintains Support Center clinical
documentation and additionally prepares and analyzes statistical
reports. This position is expected to mentor and train other
Support Center Staff.Accountabilities
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming requests for
assistance from users experiencing issues with Clinical related
technical and application services.
- Appropriately identifies and handles problem research,
isolation, resolution and follow-up for complex Clinical Systems
- Thoroughly documents all user encounters within the ITSM
software, capturing pertinent user information, description of
issue, troubleshooting steps and resolution notes offering the user
and the other Support Center staff the furture knowledge to resolve
the same issue in the future.
- Analyzes Clinical Systems incident and support requests and
consults with Clinical System support teams to make recommendations
to include but not limited to; software changes, training gaps,
reduce call rates.
- Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving
skills to help identify, communicate and maximize system potential
by the end user.
- Review, create and maintain knowledge documentation to support
the end user and other Clinical Support staff.
- Trains and mentors other Support Center
Analysts.Supervisory/Management ResponsibilityThis is a
non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager,
director, or executive.Minimum Requirements
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Education or Clinical
- 3 years of Application support, training/education or related
Certifications/Registrations/LicensesN/AIn Lieu Of The Above
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Education or Clincal
field and at least 1 year of experience in application support,
training/education or related clinical experienceOther Required
Skills and Experience
- Easily interpret instructions in various written, verbal, or
diagram formats required
- Experienced use of Word, Excel and Powerpoint required
- Experienced in +writing reports, or presentations, or training
documentation, or technical writing required
- Epic Credentialing in application discipline preferredWork
ShiftVariable (United States of America)LocationGreenville Memorial
Med CampusFacility7001 CorporateDepartment70019064 ITS Support
ServicesShare your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to
transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve.
The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in
every role here at Prisma Health.
Keywords: Prisma Health, Greenville , Epic Service Desk (EMR) Analyst (Full-Time, Variable Shift), Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!