Preventive Maintenance Technician-Greenville, South Carolina
Company: Whaley Foodservice
Posted on: January 26, 2023
PM Technician -We offer:
- SIGN-ON BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS
- Competitive Salary & On-call Pay
- Company Vehicle & Cell Phone
- Uniforms Provided
- Meters & Test Equipment
- Continuing Education
- Industry Certification
- 401k -& Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preventive maintenance of gas, electric, water, refrigeration
and steam powered commercial kitchen and HVAC equipment.
- Complete required paperwork for every job (parts order, work
order, timesheet) on a timely basis.
- Communicate professionally with customer regarding required
repairs and status.
- Use proper tools for repair, including hand tools and power
- Monitor truck stock to insure required parts are stocked on
- Maintain service vehicle, tools and uniforms.SKILLS, ABILITIES
AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Hands-on electrical and mechanical experience.
- Ability to work independently
- If expected to work in refrigeration - hands-on work experience
and necessary certifications or licensing as required by
- High level of accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.* *
- Ability to independently.* *
- Good driving record.*
- WORKING/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Work flexible hours and or -overnight/weekends -to meet
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs; frequently lift and/or
move up to 100 lbs; and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100
lbs with assistance.
- Repeated bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, and climbing up
and down ladders.
- Extensive daily travel to work site location with possible
weekend and night assignments.
- Exposure to hot grease from fryers.
- Occasional to frequent exertion in high temperature environment
(over heated kitchens, rooftops, etc.).MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- -A High School diploma or the equivalent in experience.COME
HOME TO WHALEY!! - - - - - - -Visit the Whaley career site to find
your place to grow. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.Whaley Foodservice,
LLC offers a drug-free work environment.
Keywords: Whaley Foodservice, Greenville , Preventive Maintenance Technician-Greenville, South Carolina, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!