IT Security Analyst
Company: Robert Half Technology
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Security Analyst in the Greenville, SC area.
Please send resumes directly to
As an IT Security Analyst, you will work to provide a secure and protected environment for the company's data and systems by evaluating IT controls, performing application assessments, identifying areas of non-compliance, and developing improvements to operational deficiencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Respond to Internal/External Audit and Examiner requests for information regarding Information Technology assets, policies, procedures, guidelines, and account access
* Leverage various tools to perform research, develop alerts, and compile reports
* Perform daily, monthly, and quarterly monitoring and reconciliation activities accurately and in a timely fashion
* Research, communicate and resolve automated IT compliance exceptions
* Assist in the identification, evaluation and analysis of technology risks and develops recommendations for improvements to mitigate risks and bring programs and operations into compliance with the goals and objectives of the Information Technology Group.
* Build and maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders, including application owners, business areas, and management in support of IT Risk and Compliance processes
* Contribute to various project requests from Vendor Management, External Audit, Information Security, and Enterprise Risk Management
* Assist with the development or update of department procedures
- 1+ years of IT security, IT compliance, or IT risk management experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Professional certifications preferred
- Experience in working with automated network and application security vulnerability
- Knowledge of information security principles, algorithms, protocols and technologies supporting encryption, authentication, access control, information systems attack patterns, intrusion detection, and network security
CISSP or CISM would be a plus. - provided by Dice Algorithms, Analysis, Analyst, Automated, CISSP, Development, Encryption, Management, Project, Protocols, Research, Risk Management, Security
Keywords: Robert Half Technology, Greenville , IT Security Analyst, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!