Company: Corley Plumbing Air Electric
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Who We Are Corley Plumbing Air Electric is growing & looking to hire a Plumber Operator! We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We've been at this a long time! You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about your staff. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel. . Essential Job Functions: The Plumber Operator performs skilled and semi-skilled plumbing work in the maintenance and repair of plumbing systems, equipment, and fixtures.
- Performs a variety of repair or replacement functions related to plumbing
- Repairs and replaces broken water and sewer lines
- Clears sewer and drain lines, commodes, etc.
- Performs maintenance and installation functions associated with all water system equipment
- Measures, cuts, threads, and assists in the installation of pipes and tubing
- Repairs and replaces hot water tanks, circulating pumps, etc.
- Repairs and replaces valves and other plumbing components
- Moves and operates backhoe, trencher, and other equipment as needed
- Provides assistance to other crews as needed
- Responds to after hour emergencies as requested
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of plumbing operator experience
- Highschool diploma or GED What We Offer
- Competetie pay
- Company supplied vehicle.
- Medical Insurance -- health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is listed last, but certainly not least, because it's most important! We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love our company outings, and you'll build life-long friendships at Corley Plumbing Air Electric. If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Corley Plumbing Air Electric here . When you're ready, please follow the directions at our company career page to apply for this position. Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Corley Plumbing Air Electric, Greenville , Plumber Operator, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!