Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Kelly Services is currently seeking a motivated Warehouse Associate
to work on site for the Nissan Parts Distribution Center (PDC)
located in Greenville, SC. This is a long term contract to hire
assignment in a fast paced warehouse setting. You will play a key
role in the daily success of the team and have opportunities to
cross train and grow your career!
All levels of experience will be considered from entry level to
experienced. APPLY TODAY to find out more about this exceptional
- 1st-Mid Shift: 1130am - 8:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Overtime will be before or after shifts, so flexibility is a
- Beginning Pay: $13.15/hour
- Overtime Pay: $19.73/hour
- For hours worked over 40 hours in one week
- Benefits offered during contract through Kelly Services
(including attendance bonuses, earned holiday pay and PTO and
- Long term contract to hire position with the opportunity to
convert to a Nissan employee (incentives/benefits include
conversion pay raise, lease program, 401K options, health
- You will work independently and with other team memebers in the
PDC to complete customer orders and other warehouse functions.
- You will meet and/or exceed hourly production rates to ensure
- You will handle materials up to 50lbs and place materials on
racks or shelves, according to predetermined sequence such as size,
type, etc. and mark the same with identifying information as
- You will locate and pick parts and accessories specified on
shipping label, load onto cart or truck, and move to sorting and
- You will operate a stand-up/reach/cherry picker forklift (after
safety training) and RF Scanner as needed.
- You will prepare orders for shipment by verifying materials
against label, pack items to minimize damage, weigh and label
individual parcels, and move to loading location for pick up by
carrier or dealer.
- Must be able to work independently to meet production rates
based on daily job assignments.
- Must have the ability to follow detailed instruction, as well
as decipher and verify multi-digit part numbers.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, use stairs, and stand for up to 8
- Previous warehouse or forklift experience is a plus but not
- Entry level candidates must have the desire to learn and grown
within a warehouse or distribution center environment.
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local branch office. You can apply directly
to this posting by completing the application or by emailing your
resume and contact information to
As a Kelly Employee, you'll have access to the following:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage
available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free
courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans
are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If selected to convert to NISSAN you will receive the following
- Premium Pay for Shift WorkPaid Vacation
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including medical, dental,
vision, hearing, prescription drug and life401(k) plan with company
- Vehicle lease/purchase program
Join our team by applying today for immediate consideration!
#NissanPDC #KellyServices #Warehouse #CareerOpportunities
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Greenville , Warehouse Associate, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!