Business Analyst, Senior
Posted on: August 13, 2019
JOB TITLE: Business Analyst
LOCATION: Greenville, SC
SUMMARY: The Business Analyst will work as a member of our Infor
Converged Procurement Development Team.
* Works with customers, prospects and internal resources to acquire
an understanding of the software system requirements and design
specifications of the solution.
* Represents requirements using alternative views, such as analysis
models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate.
* Aids in requirements analysis/verification, ensuring that
requirement statements are in accordance with approved
* Breaks down high-level product design concepts into business
requirements and detailed functional requirements for
* Translate the business requirements into a functional product
design documented as and detailed functional requirements for
development to use to build the solution.
* Participates in requirements prioritization, release scope
definition, control and management.
* Responsible to provide designs and input on coding, quality, and
implementation considerations throughout the development
* Develops product design specifications and documents according to
standard business requirement templates.
* Participates in breaking down high-level business and user
requirements into a functional product design and documents as
* Communicates product designs to the assigned development and QA
Converged Procurements and work to resolve issues with the product
specifications and test plans through the design review
* Participates in design and test plan reviews to ensure that the
business and functional requirements were interpreted
* Identifies and recommends resolutions to problems with design
processes so as to ensure software quality.
* Ensures that product designs successfully fulfill the needs that
are defined in the business requirements.
* Identifies potential technical problems or design flaws so that
preventive action can be taken.
* Provides domain knowledge/product knowledge to development and QA
Converged Procurements and as a subject matter expert on products
to support groups such as marketing, documentation, training,
support, field services and clients. This includes being an expert
on the business processes, designs and specifications that are
within their respective area.
* Evaluates, incorporates and documents product changes throughout
the software development life cycle.
* Carry out integration testing and system testing of new
development work as assigned.
* Investigate, validate and prioritize resolution of reported
* Review and contribute to product release documentation.
* Mentor less experienced business analysts and help in product
training for various departments as required.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to
communicate well with users (all levels), developers, and other
business owners - understands how to communicate
difficult/sensitive information tactfully
* Ability to effectively facilitate Converged Procurement meetings,
delivering informative, well-organized presentations.
* Strong business analysis skills requirements gathering,
documentation (requirements and technical), process mapping,
* Ability to architect solutions.
* Possess leadership competencies
* Ability to work in multiple time zones
* Technical degrees are preferred as are advanced degrees.
* Experience with the Infor Converged Procurement product is
* A successful BA will enjoy solving problems.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or
practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender
/ transgender identity or expression, sexual orientation, sexual
stereotype, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status,
age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service
obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or
any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state
or municipality in which you work. If you have a disability under
the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to
discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment
at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations
related to applying for employment at our company, please contact
Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private
employers, state and local governments, educational institutions,
employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under
Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please
see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the
Statement of Policy..
Keywords: Infor, Greenville , Business Analyst, Senior, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!