Field Account Executive - MSP Sales Team
Company: SYNNEX Corporation
Posted on: January 8, 2021
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a
passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting
customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces
differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We
strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with
a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.Our recruiting
experience is digital!Technology is at the core of our business -
we don't just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital
interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or
mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the
comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell
your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if
you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an
awesome digital experience.Field Solution Specialist - Cloud,
Mobility, IoTTransform a Page in Your Career Story
- Part of a team of field solution sellers focused on driving
multi-vendor Cloud, Mobility, and IoT solutions.
- Develop relationships with key vendor partners and promote/sell
holistic solutions to reseller partners.
- Develop strong customer relationships by providing end to end
solution support and engage horizontally and vertically across the
organization. Become the trusted advisor for Cloud, Mobility, and
- In addition to solutions and products, focus on driving
additional services revenue through partners.
- Develop business plans and strategies for customers with
ability to execute. Translate business and product strategy into
ecosystem strategy and identify and architect solutions.
- Act as liaison between vendor product teams and reseller
partners to best serve customer needsSolve end-user business
problems through multi-vendor solutionsWhat makes you a bestseller?
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
and/or equivalent education and experience. Technical degree
- Advanced knowledge of sales processes, procedures and
terminology and a demonstrated cloud-based technology
- Deep industry knowledge around Cloud, Mobility, IoT
- Multi-Vendor experience preferred
- Proven technical acumen to include Cloud and IaaS and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Passion for customers and problem solving
- Must be able to travel regularly and work remotely. Denver, Bay
Area, Chicago, Dallas, NY Metro, Greenville ideal.@ SYNNEX
Corporation, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we
empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and
inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other
protected statuses.@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to
supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with
disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment
lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and
selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to
meet your needs.Note: The preceding job description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees with this classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job.
Keywords: SYNNEX Corporation, Greenville , Field Account Executive - MSP Sales Team, Sales , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!