Outside Sales Representative
Company: ARC3 GASES SOUTH
Posted on: January 10, 2021
Arc3 Gases, Inc. is a growing, multi-generation family-owned and
operated industrial gas and welding supply distributorship with
over 50 locations in Virginia, the Carolinas, and Georgia. We have
a broad retail and distribution network that enables us to provide
outstanding service to customers of all types and sizes, and we
serve many industries ranging from fabrication and manufacturing to
research, health care, and food and beverage.
Arc3 succeeds by building lasting relationships with our employees,
our customers, and our business partners. We treat people the right
way, we're reliable, and we engender trust using our technical
expertise to help our customers build and improve their businesses.
We attract, develop and retain employees who deliver this value
consistently over time by offering them competitive pay and
benefits and a long-term career path, and by heavily investing in
their safety, health and overall well-being.
Job Overview The Outside Sales Representative helps grow Arc3's
profitable sales for its Greenville, South Carolina area by
creating and maintaining strong customer relationships. He or she
creates such relationships by actively listening and using
technical knowledge and experience to analyze customers' needs and
desires and provide the best product and service solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify prospective customers using numerous sources,
including online research, cold-calling, obtaining leads from
existing clients, participating in organizations, and attending
trade shows and conferences.
- Acquire and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the products
and services that Arc3 sells, how customers can best use and
optimize those products and services, all the while earning
"trusted expert" status.
- Explain Arc3's products and services and prices, and answer
- Regularly visit customer facilities to try to help customers
improve their processes.
- Negotiate and quote prices.
- Maintain customer records.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices,
availability, and credit terms.
- Compute customer's installation or production costs and
estimate savings from new products and services.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product
specifications or applications, with and without Arc3's partner
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service
contracts, warranties, and other information pertaining to
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as
selling strategies or marketing information.
- Distribute resources, such as samples and promotional and
- Promote and sell service contracts for technical products.
- Demonstrate the operation or use of technical products.
- Arrange for installation and testing of products and
- Verify accuracy of materials lists.
- Consult with vendors and other salespersons regarding resolving
customers' technical problems with products.
- Handle customer complaints and help quickly resolve issues.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must be able to obtain a CDL Class B license with hazmat
- Must be able to obtain a forklift license, provided by
- Possess a 4-year college or university degree in a relevant
major and/or a vocational degree and/or a high school diploma with
3 to 5 years experience in the welding industry.
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time,
reach and bend at the waist, lift and carry up to 75 lbs, and drive
a vehicle or have someone who can drive you around a good part of
- Must be able to work weekends on a rotated schedule for
emergency call-ins. Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts with Annual Company Contribution
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- New Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program with Health Insurance Premium Discounts
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Personal Protective Equipment Reimbursements Equal Opportunity
Employer. Disabled/Protected Veterans.
Keywords: ARC3 GASES SOUTH, Greenville , Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!