SBA Sales Specialist
Company: First Bank of the Lake
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Job Description: Sales Specialist
At FBOL, the Small Business Administration (SBA) Sales Specialist
supports both clients and SBA Business Development Officers in the
loan origination process. This position serves as the
administrative point of contact to clients and provides marketing
and analytical support to SBA BDO's to assist with business
development efforts. SBA Sales Specialists are intended to be
sourced into SBA Business Development Officer or Operations roles
upon mastery of the skillset.
Skills And Competencies
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to
meet clients' needs.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, verbal, and written
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and is able to manage multiple
projects under time constraints
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong
work ethic and focus on results, acting in the best interest of the
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable
engaging all clients.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily
activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering
to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Able to balance multiple time-sensitive priorities simultaneously
with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
while meeting deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ensures deal documentation is complete, accurate, and submitted
- Serves as the first line of defense for reviewing items received
and understanding how to handle them
- Maintains nCino administrative data to include updating client
contact information, merging client records, and create prospect
and applicant records.
- Builds knowledge base to become a subject matter expert on the
SBA loan origination process from business development activity
through loan closing
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of SBA Operations framework,
policy, and SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) to stay up-to-date
on eligibility and documentation requirements
- Assist in the management of the life cycle of the loan complying
with all laws and regulations
- Learn how to utilize credit underwriting techniques and sales
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for
overtime for hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair
Labor Standards Act.
We're a culture that
Supports and mentors our employees
Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to
supporting the communities we serve.
Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to
help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or
Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect
to, and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers
Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of
Specialist roles although entry level, are critical to our success
now and in the future. The role is meant to be a learning role with
exposure to all parts of the Bank and our small business lending
products with opportunities for advancement as milestones are
Equal Opportunity, Pre-Employment Screening, Pay Transparency,
E-Verify, Right to Work
Keywords: First Bank of the Lake, Greenville , SBA Sales Specialist, Sales , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!