Sales Executive - Central USA (Remote)
Company: McFadyen Digital
Posted on: January 12, 2022
McFadyen Digital is a leading strategic commerce agency with a
hyper focus on online Marketplaces. Marketplaces is a fast-growing
segment of the ecommerce space giving brands and businesses the
ability to fight back against the "Amazon" 3rd party seller
business model by deploying their very own. We have positioned
ourselves as the leader in this niche space, which gives new sales
candidates a unique opportunity to jump right in and see immediate
We have grown significantly over the past couple of years and are
seeking a new sales hunter to join our ranks.
We are building a sales team of star team players that kill their
individual quotas. The team will consist of hungry high achievers
that are self-motivated and exceed expectations.
The Best Candidates Will
Team individuals will attack their territories, build lasting
channel and customer relationships, quickly grow pipeline and close
- Be masters at driving a sales cycle that builds rapport, fully
qualifies an opportunity, builds value, creates desire, overcomes
objections, and closes deals.
- Drive a fast pace to close.
- Fight for the Win-Win-Win. Win for customer, win for McFadyen,
win for you.
- Collaborate well with internal teams and influence positive
- Seek to always improve themselves, teammates, and how we work
- Maintain a growth mentality, always looking for the best
- Strong networking skills.
- Confidence and leadership. We are in a niche space which
requires a command of the knowledge and confidence with
Compensation package includes base pay and variable incentives.
- Ownership: Create, commit to, and execute a go-to-market sales
plan for McFadyen Digital services within your assigned territory.
Plan must include:
- Working channel relationships to create channel-based leads and
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive and lasting
relationships with channel partner reps across your territory.
- Daily disciplines necessary to meet targets.
- Personal development you need to fill gaps in knowledge and/or
- Sell our professional services which include advisory services,
digital marketing, marketplace solutions, experience design,
commerce and marketplace platform implementation, application
development and support.
- Identify new business opportunities, build pipeline, prioritize
pursuits, and lead the sales process including opportunity
qualification and sales call planning (pitching). This includes
cold calling if necessary and outreach via social channels.
- Work with insides sales and business development rep to gain
traction in your territory.
- Support and help optimize our marketing team's efforts to
execute compelling sales collateral and campaigns.
- Achieve or exceed sales quota.
- Coordinate and drive sales effort with internal teams.
- Track sales and status reports.
- Adhere to sales processes and document notes and progress in
- Keep abreast of sales and industry best practices and
Continuously improve through coaching and self-feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record
in meeting and exceeding sales quota.
- Work well in an accountable environment.
- Proven work experience as a field sales representative.
- Familiarity with CRM practices.
- Experience selling to CIOs, CDOs, EVPs, CMOs and other
- Excellent selling, communication, influencing and negotiation
- Excellent prioritizing, time management and organizational
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the
- Naturally intuitive and empathetic to customers' needs and pain
- Able to identify and communicate value to the customer.
- Ability to guide and navigate customers to the right solution
with the assistance of solution experts.
- Ability to receive ongoing coaching.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, excel, PP, Micorsoft Office
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Required: Experience working with eCommerce or Marketplace
platforms like Salesforce Commerce Cloud / DemandWare/CloudCraze,
SAP Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Mirakl, Channel Advisor etc. is
- Required: knowledge of related technologies such as PIM, CPQ,
CMS, Search and Navigation, Headless Technologies, BI Platforms,
ERP, Call Center, OMS etc.
- Plus: Experience working with digital marketing technology /
marketing automation tools like Oracle Eloqua, Responsys, BlueKai,
Maxymiser, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, ExactTarget, DotMailer,
Mailchimp, etc. and related services.
- Experience representing marketing agency services including
content marketing, email marketing, conversion funnel optimization,
search engine optimization, design services, production services,
web design and production, and other services are a plus.
- References required.
Your Core Values: Client Focus, Owning the Outcome, Adaptability,
Key Words: CRM, Field Sales, Sales, eCommerce, Marketplace,
Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
McFadyen Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under
federal, state, or local law, where applicable
Keywords: McFadyen Digital, Greenville , Sales Executive - Central USA (Remote), Sales , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!