Route Sales Delivery Associate
Company: Waterlogic Usa
Posted on: January 12, 2022
SUMMARY: This specialty hybrid role whose responsibilities cover
multiple product lines within Waterlogic USA. Includes sales and
service of Javasmart coffee via DSD equipment and retains and
services clients in the specified geographic region. Basic
installation and servicing of coffee equipment.
Principle Responsibilities:Reflects managements definition of
essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks
that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons.
Provide an outstanding customer experience with our clients in your
geographic area, for coffee, Purezza and POU product lines.
- Sales of Javasmart coffee products via DSD service model.
- Upselling of coffee consumable products.
- Installation of coffee equipment at customer sites
- Cleaning coffee equipment and accessories at each customer
- Informing customers point of contact when you arrive and when
you are leaving each visit.
- In-branch inventory counts
- Keeping coffee consumables at correct par levels in the
- Requesting parts to replenish low stock levels
- Working as both part of a team and on your own
- Communicating when there is an issue and asking for
- Attending training sessions (Javasmart / POU (technical and
- Close out service calls upon completion
- Maintain a driving standard as set out per Company policy
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalency in a work-related
- Minimum four years experience in outside B2B sales/service,
preferably in the food service, hospitality or food and beverage
- Must possess a valid drivers license and with acceptable
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to occasionally work flexible hours based on the
needs and demands of the prospective clientele (HORECA), including
evening and weekend hours if needed
- Must be a self-starter and proactive
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound
- Creative, flexible, professional and innovative team
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Travel to and from customer locations (within assigned sales
- Occasional travel to company sponsored events, training or
business meetings out of territory and at various organizational
headquarters upon request and written approval by management
- Accurately complete detailed reports and update databases
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- www.purezza.comby Jobble
Keywords: Waterlogic Usa, Greenville , Route Sales Delivery Associate, Sales , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!