Inside Sales Coordinator
Posted on: May 12, 2022
As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for a
dedicated and passionate Inside Sales Coordinator. As an Inside
Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting customers
with questions and parts sales. The Inside Sales Coordinator will
also be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service to
internal and external customers always. We are seeking candidates
who are extremely motivated and are excited about the opportunity
to support all operational processes and procedures. If you like
growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll
enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide customer service, evaluate the customer's needs, and
answer questions regarding parts, pricing, product availability,
- Provide relevant information on warranties, price, quality of
parts, delivery times, and payment methods.
- Complete internal documents supporting any transaction
(credits, invoices, work order, etc.).
- Prospect and develop relationships with potential customers to
cultivate new business.
- Inform customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated
delays, and any additional information needed by the customer.
- Advise customer on substitution or modification of part when
part requested is not available.
- Process orders - perform order entry, review orders for correct
handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data (may dispatch
orders in some locations).
- Follow-up with customers as needed.
- May evaluate and propose an appropriate price for parts by
considering various criteria.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- 1+ years of related applicable experience.
- HS Diploma or equivalent (DVS in Canada).Preferred
- College coursework or degree.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work
- Must be able to communicate effectively and cooperate with
- Must be able to convey product information and availability to
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers.
- Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.Essential
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including
- Must have the ability to work in an environment where frequent
interruptions may occur.
- Must be able to work under pressure comfortablyBenefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
Keywords: LKQ, Greenville , Inside Sales Coordinator, Sales , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!