Sales Representative Hospice
Company: Hands of Mercy Hospice
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionWanted: SALES REPRESENTATIVE AFFINITY HOSPICEAre
you a SALES REPRESENTATIVE who is looking to move your career to
the next level? Are you passionate about exceptional patient care?
If so, we may have the perfect professional opportunity for
Our Recruitment Team is actively looking for a Sales Representative
who are the perfect fit. If you are a Sales Representative who
would like to explore opportunities with Affinity Hospice, send us
your resume today! All candidates can email current resumes to
firstname.lastname@example.org. We are Affinity Hospice. We are one of
the fastest growing, privately held hospice organizations in the
country for several reasons. We are passionate about exceptional
patient and family care. We believe the care we provide truly
matters. We are deeply committed to our team members. Our core
Leadership Team has been working together for more than 20 years,
and because of our unprecedented growth, we are actively looking
for like-minded health care professional to join us. This is an
excellent opportunity to join a nationally recognized team. We have
open positions in Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Arkansas.
If you're looking for a meaningful career path within a growing and
dynamic organization, send your resume today. We encourage ALL
Sales Representatives contact us and explore what makes Affinity
Hospice an employer of choice. In addition to a mission-driven work
environment, we offer highly competitive compensation packages.
Job Title: Community Care Manager Reports To: Sales Manager
Experience in Hospice... Summary: Responsible for the successfully
selling of Bridgeway Hospice services in a defined geographic
territory and developing and implementing a comprehensive external
and internal sales and marketing plan.Essential Functions:
- Educate physician offices/groups, hospitals, long-term care
facilities (nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.) on the
benefits of home health and/or hospice services. Duties include
identifying and properly qualifying opportunities, making
presentations to key decision makers and overcoming
- Required to complete a minimum number of sales calls per day as
outlined by Sales Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete records of
referral sources, monthly activity, weekly activity and daily
activity in a company chosen CRM.
- Responsible for maintaining and documenting marketing
expenditures and submitting expense reports in a timely
- Perform market research and analysis.
- Work with interdisciplinary team to facilitate community
education to physicians, hospitals, long-term care facilities,
allied healthcare professionals and the community at large.
- Furnish marketing advice, counsel and general staff support to
all departments within the company.
- Closely monitor external and internal environment for
development of new market segments.
- Develop marketing campaigns for existing or new services
offered to include formulating a specific budget and expenditure
for plan for each campaign.
- Assist with public relations outreach through speaking
engagements, in-services and other involvement in community
organizations, trade shows and co-marketing with allied healthcare
- Performs other related duties as assigned or
- Demonstrates knowledge of and supports Bridgeway Hospice
vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures,
confidentiality standards and code of ethical behavior.
- Must have the ability to create a successful and meaningful
marketing strategy for assigned territory.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and time
- Must be organized, have a high work ethic and possess strong
analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a
- Must read, write and speak fluent English. Bilingual (Spanish
speaking) a plus.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and travel independently
within assigned territory may.
- Ability to operate office equipment which may include heavy
lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions to meet deadlines
and the needs of referral sources.
- Meets mandatory continuing education requirements.
- Demonstrates commitment, professional growth and
competency.ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:This description is designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not
intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that
may be periodically assigned.You agree to conduct your job
responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the
Employee Handbook, Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies
and procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable
professional standards.In compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act, some of these duties may be subject to
accommodation and or reassignment. Additionally, as required by
applicable law, the company will engage in a prompt, good faith,
interactive process with employees who require reasonable
accommodations, and will attempt to reasonably accommodate such
employees. The company encourages employees and applicants for
employment to initiate this interactive process promptly with the
company whenever such accommodations may be required.
Keywords: Hands of Mercy Hospice, Greenville , Sales Representative Hospice, Sales , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!