PBX Operator/Front Desk Agent
Company: Hyatt Regency Greenville
Posted on: November 21, 2022
The purpose of PBX/AYS Attendant is to handle all phone calls
providing exceptional service according toAURO Hotels and Brand
* Ability to manage stressful situations, work long and varied
hours as business conditions demand.
* Answer inquiries, offer suggestions, and provide description
pertaining to the property.
* Verify arrival and departure times, service times, and arrange
for other services requested by guests, if directed.
* Maintain a professional commitment to ethics, standards and hotel
* Provides routes and time schedules. Must have fluent use of the
Internet for obtaining information and have maps available.
* Provide positive service to all guests at the hotel including
courtesy, sincerity and enthusiasm
* Carry out guest requests using proper detailed procedures.
* Perform all duties in a safe manner and monitor those actions of
* Attend meetings as scheduled.
* Organize oneself, one's work and the efforts of others and be
attentive to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $14.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Greenville, SC 29601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Required)
* Multi-line phone systems: 1 year (Required)
* Spanish: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hyatt Regency Greenville, Greenville , PBX Operator/Front Desk Agent, Sales , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!