Patient Services Representative /Phlebotomist - Floater
Company: GTT, LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Patient Services Representative /Phlebotomist - Floater -
- Contract Duration 3-6 months
- The Patient Services Representative - Float (PSR - Float)
represents the face of our company to patients, both as part of
their health routine or for insights into life-defining health
- The PSR Float draws quality blood samples from patients and
prepares those specimens for lab testing while following
established practices and procedures.
- The Patient Services Representative - Float has direct contact
with patients and creates an atmosphere of trust and confidence
while explaining procedures to patients and drawing blood specimens
in a skillful, safe, and accurate manner.
- This role will direct daily activity at a Patient Service
Center (PSC) or In-Office Phlebotomy (IOP)
- Ability to provide quality, error-free work in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently with minimal on-site
- Excellent phlebotomy skills including pediatric and
- Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes
weekends, holidays, on-call, and overtime.
- Committed to all policies & procedures including Company dress
code, Employee Health & Safety, and Everyday Excellence Guiding
- Patient Services Representative - Float must be able to make
decisions based on established procedures and exercise good
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license,
and a clean driving record, if applicable.
- Travel and flexible hours required to work multiple locations
and required to cover at Patient Service Center/In-Office
Phlebotomy locations with minimal notice.
- Capable of handling multiple priorities in a high-volume
- Must demonstrate superior customer focus; ability to
communicate openly and transparently with peers, supervisors, and
patients; ability to accelerate and embrace change; and knowledge
of our business.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training
- Phlebotomy certification preferred.
- Required in California, Nevada, and Washington.
- Three years of phlebotomy experience is required, inclusive of
pediatric, geriatric, and capillary collections.
- Minimum 2 years in a Patient Service Center environment
- Customer service in a retail or service environment is
- Keyboard/data entry experience.
About The Company:
- Our client empowers people to take action to improve health
outcomes. Derived from the world's largest database of clinical lab
results, our diagnostic insights reveal new avenues to identify and
treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve healthcare
- The company annually serves one in three adult Americans and
half the physicians and hospitals in the United States, and their
47,000 employees understand that, in the right hands and with the
right context, their diagnostic insights can inspire actions that
- As the world's leading provider of diagnostic information
services, this company is committed to positively impacting the
communities they are a part of by promoting a healthier world,
building value for all its stakeholders, and creating an inspiring
and inclusive workplace. Inclusion & Diversity is woven into who
they are and what they do. The company is inspired by the
experiences and perspectives of its diverse employees. Diversity of
thought and authentic connections empower this company to create
valuable solutions and deliver inclusive care to its patients and
Keywords: GTT, LLC, Greenville , Patient Services Representative /Phlebotomist - Floater, Sales , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!