Solar Sales Specialist
Posted on: January 24, 2023
At ADT Solar, we are passionate about solar energy and
everything it has to offer you as well as the planet. It s our
mission to offer a sustainable source of energy to homeowners
across the U.S. It s all part of how we make life sunnier.In fact,
our commitment to this mission has been recognized by industry
leaders like Solar Power World Magazine, which ranked us #2 on its
Top Residential Solar Installer list in 2021. ADT Solar (formerly
Sunpro Solar) has been installing solar panels on residential
properties since 2007. In fact, we started as a roofing company
which sets us apart when it comes to care for your home, and roof!
Since 2007, we have established ourselves as one of the leading
providers of rooftop solar energy systems in the U.S.Our dedicated
team stands behind the products we sell and our work. We back up
this conviction with strong warranties that help protect our
customers. Just like solar energy, we re in it for the long haul
with you, your family and your home. Supervisory and Reporting
Structure This position reports to the Territory Sales Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Sells business unit products to owners or agents of homes.
- Communicates courteously with customers to ensure needs and
expectations are met.
- Conducts home surveys to assess home viability for solar
installation, including photographing and documenting home
- Prepares sales proposals and presentations to obtain a sale
contract and necessary documents.
- Covers sales leads and develops sales leads creatively in
- Records accurate measurements and writes correct descriptions
of homes inspected.
- Prepares appropriate specifications and computes system costs
through company software.
- Executes contracts on behalf of the company, observing company
policy as to credit terms of sale.
- Manages collection efforts on up-front payments.
- Advises customers about solar system additions including
mounts, batteries, and other system upgrades.
- Contacts customers throughout installation process to ensure
customer satisfaction and develop referrals.
- Reports unusual requests from customers or questions not
immediately answerable to direct manager.
- Maintains customer information in Salesforce.
- Completes appropriate training courses assigned.
Associated topics: administrative,
branch manager, director of sales, management, sales director,
sales executive, sales manager, shift lead, team leader, territory
Keywords: ADT, Greenville , Solar Sales Specialist, Sales , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!