Project Sales Representative - Greenville, SC
Company: EMCOR Services/Aircond
Posted on: June 12, 2019
EMCOR Services/Aircond, is the largest commercial and industrial
heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) service company
in the Southeast. For more than 80 years, Aircond has designed and
delivered comprehensive HVAC solutions to businesses seeking to
enhance their productivity and efficiency. Guided by three
generations of family leadership, today Aircond delivers a full
spectrum of facility services to single and multi-site clients,
from HVAC service to complete operations and maintenance
Project Sales Representative - Greenville, SC
EMCOR Services Aircond is currently seeking a Project Sales
Representative to estimate, price and sell design/build projects,
replacement solutions and other mid to large projects to the
existing clients/customers base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sell design/build projects, engineered customer solution for
repair/replacement projects with existing customer/client base.
* Follow up on all leads and provide status updates to
* Prepare estimates and quotes and present to clients based upon a
thorough assessment of client needs.
* Attend client meetings with other team members.
* Conduct thorough client needs analysis and present solutions
designed to address client needs.
* Negotiate and close contracts with clients.
* Partner with other team members (engineering, service,
automation, etc.) to ensure contract requirements are fully
understood and implemented.
* Review all contracts for accuracy and completion. Submit
completed contracts to appropriate staff in operations and
* As needed, provide project management services to ensure smooth
* Participate in project meetings as needed and required.
* Actively engage General Manager or other key personnel in selling
* Actively participate in pricing the solution and/or service.
Ensure accuracy of pricing through use of company approved
estimators or other tools and resources.
* Maintain technical expertise through participation in training
events sponsored by company, trade/industry associations or
* Support marketing efforts through participation at trade
association or Chamber of Commerce events.
* Submit weekly sales activity report to Sales Manager and/or
General Manager as requested. Update report to reflect any
* Meet and/or achieve yearly sales goal.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Mechanical Engineering
degree and a minimum of three (3) years of direct HVAC sales
experience or sales in a related industry is preferred. A minimum
seven (7) years experience as field service technician or prior
HVAC project sales can substitute for Bachelor's degree.
* Strong negotiation, closing and networking skills are a must.
* Attention to detail and excellent communication skills required
to perform effectively in this role.
* Must be highly organized, attentive to detail and able to work
independently, as well as in a team oriented environment.
* Ability to identify customer/client needs, overcome potential
challenges from clients and develop persuasive presentations geared
towards addressing their needs is required to perform effectively
in this role.
* Ability to explain climate control systems to customers is
critical in this role
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to read, interpret and analyze routine business
communications and to compose standard business correspondence.
Must be able to present information, data, facts and figures across
all organizational levels.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw
Ability to perform simple mathematical functions such as addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, averages and
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is
required to sit and use hands to operate computer keyboard and
telephone. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk,
and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Must be
able to climb ladders, stairs and physically able to survey
equipment at job sites. Must be able to perform work outdoors in
year round weather conditions while surveying equipment and/or in
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: EMCOR Services/Aircond, Greenville , Project Sales Representative - Greenville, SC, Sales , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!